Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up all, I was just wandering if MA Audio was a good sub and amp company because i was thinking about buying it. I havent ever heard it before and have only read a few things about it. SO if anybody out there has any knowledge of it, please let me know what you think about it.
Thanx

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
First off.. why would you consider spending money on equipment you never even heard of?

As for how good they are, there's better equipment for the money, Audiobahn coming to mind

·
Registered
311 Posts
I'm using an MA Audio 10" Sub right now until I can get new JL's. It sounds pretty good.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have heard of it, and heard good things about it, just havent ever heard them in use. No one around here carries MA audio, so I havent ever gotten a chance to hear what they sound like.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
i have to MA Audio 12s and i love them for what morningz said i hadnt heard of them until i got mine but the guy who hooked me up with them said they were better then most of the rockfords, jls, etc., the name brand stuff i think that they would definatly be somthing to look into

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
i used to have a MA 600x2 amp. let me just say that thing sucked. i had it on two kicker comp 12's and loud would be the last thing i would think about when i remember that system. i mean i know the comps arent the best speakers in the world but lets just say that it was sorta hard to tell when the amp cutout. know what i mean??

this is just my experience with them. other people could have had a completly different experience. but like z said for the money i can think of many other products i would buy. Audiobahn, Cadence were two of my favorites when i was into audio.

·
Registered
259 Posts
ncVTEC1313 on Sep/20/02 said:
the guy who hooked me up with them said they were better then most of the rockfords, jls, etc., the name brand stuffi think that they would definatly be somthing to look into
i have only heard them a couple of times but IMO they dont come close to comparing with JLs.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
im not talking about like the jl w7s i know those thing can hit but i mean i they sound better then say the w0 or the w3 there also alot different cause the MAs you can put a much bigger amp on then you can the jls i dont have anything against jl or any of them but i really like my MAs

1 - 10 of 10 Posts