Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hell0 everyone,
Can anyone please help me with a wiring project? I recently put on M3 mirrors (power, with blinker, and the power part appears to be easy, but how the hell do you run the blinker wire, and where can i tap it off of to run it? Any ideas? If possible does anyone have a wiring guide to the door panels, theres lots of wires that might be candidates. Well anything will help. Thanks.

·
Registered
145 Posts
i'd like to know as well cuz i was thinking of getting those mirrors too but was wondering about the install

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
none of the wires in the door will help you with blinking. unless you just what the light on the mirror to light up, i would read the article about running wires to the door panels and tap off of the wires that go to the front corner blinkers.

·
Registered
55 Posts
i have those mirrors on my teg, although i diden't put them in, it would be fairly easy to wire them in, you have 2 wires, pwr, and ground just ground the one to the chassie, you can use a bolt inside the door pannel, and wire the power through the door under the hood, and stright to your blinkers.

·
Administrator
43,018 Posts
yazoSilverTeg on May/12/04 said:
where is this article plz???
wow.. you gotta be kidding me

goto articles, type "wiring" in the search box, get this result

·
Registered
851 Posts
Run the power wire to the "running light" wire of the front blinker 1157 bulb.
Run the blinker wire to either the 194 "corner light" power wire (blink with corner),

OR to "the turn signal" wire of the front blinker 1157 bulb (blink with front blinker, opposite of corner light at night).

Make sure to seal the m3 lenses, because they WILL go bad if you don't!

Oh yeah, follow the article on running wires out of the door.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts