Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys and gals of T-I I've been wanting to start a running log on here forever and never did due to lack of cash, Well I've been floating around the site for a few years now and did a few upgrades. Now I'm starting my running log..

Current
B18B1 automatic
Clarion head unit
Alpine type R 12 and alpine amp
DC sports SRI
Greddy headers
OBXR high flow cat
Ebay mid pipe and custom bent mid pipe
Kakimoto axle back (yes it's real) :)

Future Mods:
Toda built B18C or Ls/VTEC with Type R trans
Full Kakimoto exhaust for a DB8
Function and Form coilovers
Password JDM Power chamber intake
Kidd Racing headers
JDM recaros
Spoon or Mugen rep lip
carbon kevlar hood and trunk
96 Spec R conversion with 114.3 16 inch rims

Now on to the pictures

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So.. a few things have happened since my last post Hid's went out on me igniter blew I've moved my plates to the grill and hopefully next month I'll be getting some tien springs to get a low :) now for the inbetween pictures

I know shes dirty

Did a fog light install not the greatest they were only 27 bucks and a main power delete to turns they still blink with signal from the switch but don't come on with the running lights

Kakimoto exhaust it's a little short I know but it was supposed to be off a 4 door and it said 2 on muffler :/

Back home at the Bellagio for phase break from wyotech

Bellagio again

At the stadium back in wyoming

and again

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So not much happening since my last post, I graduated form Wyotech and looking for work and having okay luck with my teg.

My HID ignitor blew on my passenger side fml.. but I had some regular bulbs, what a difference in output, lol. So I bought new ones off ddm went from 6000k to 4300k I must say I like them a lot better than the 6's just Look cleaner imo.

My dads ex girlfriend stacked some tubs on top of each other and the bottom collapsed bringing down a metal cart on my passenger side fender creased it in two places :(

I had a bad misfire and needed to get it fixed to get smogged and plated, I tried everything cleaning the iacv fuel filter new plugs new wires and the problem was still there, so I did some reseach and found out that in the 146,xxx mile that the dizzy rotor hasn't been replaced and the screw head was done.. but I got it replaced and the miss was gone :) got smogged and plated.

I will post pictures up later on today of the rotor and the fender.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Minor update, I got a job working at infiniti but I need to have maintenance done before I can throw on new parts. :( Wheel bearing, lug stud, and because its leaking my oil pan gasket.
But big plans to come! I promise Like suspension new exhaust and all that. Hope everyone stays tuned and enjoys the updates as they come.

Oh and on another note, I drove my gsr today what a feeling! Those who own them are so lucky! lol

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Small Update

Well I bought some lowering springs, not yet installed.. Working on getting some jack stands to install..
Got my license plate covers today, Ordered them yesterday came in today and installed. So no more front plate.
And I got my hands on some Infiniti G35 headlights and bulbs from work, boy free.99 is great. So soon enough I'll be doing a retrofit. And modifying my high beams, put a smaller bulb for a drl set up. Hopefully in the coming months I will have this in progress

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
She's Lower

Well minor update. She's low now! and my buddy let me test fit his enkei pfr-1's and they look great!
The only picture I have of low is them rims on it.
[/IMG]
She's dirty and getting a bath today. So I will get some more pictures later on today

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well I've been slacking on my pictures. So I gotta few that I edited on instagram.

Here they are
Wash this morning

After my trip to the Acura dealer

My buddies ITR jdm front, Vanessa, She's gorgeous, but it was dark out and the lighting wasn't the greatest but you guys get the idea

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Splash Guards installed

Well I put on my splash guards last weekend just have been pretty busy with work and all that so here's my newest update
In the shop

after they were installed

next weekend I fix my oil leak and put on my skunk 2 magnetic drain plug

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well guys some good news and some better news. I hit a milestone of 150k got a lip mugen replica.
But for taxes I'm getting a descent amount back so I'm going jdm front if everything goes right
but anyways on to the pictures:
[/IMG]
at work with my friends db8:

A good picture from today fresh wash and clean engine bay. Just need to get a picture of the engine bay:

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well not much has been going on I bought a rear tow hook traded my stock 14's for some 15's off a 03 civic a little to much meat on the tires but they're good so I'm gonna leave them for now. I also got free slotted rotors front and rear and deleted cruise control today because I never use it. Ever.
Now on to the pictures
The 15's

The tow hook

the rotors freshly turned

Cruise control delete

There was a car show friday and my friends 95 db8 that has been converted to 98-01 front and rear and 5 lug off his R with 17 inch work CR Kai

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well nothing really has been going on with the tegra. Just traded rims and got some new tires but nothing really changed. Anyways as always on to the pictures
A comparison photo of when I first got her to now

He found a spoiler of an old infiniti and sent me this picture I thought it was funny but I'm a wingless guy myself

Just a ransom one I got at random

Hope you guys enjoy

1 - 20 of 27 Posts