Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 94 ls with 135,000 miles on it. i got a b16a motor.. i want to go ls vtec but i need to know what to get for my b18b1 block.. is it safe for a daily drivin 135,000 miles ls block to do ls vtec conversion ? wont i throw a rod or blow my motor if i dont build up the block ? what do i NEED to get for my ls block ? what are the must haves for a daily driven ls vtec conversion ? will it be worth the money ?

·
Registered
31,217 Posts
prior LS VTEC question identical to this one where I gave the link on how to build one and dynos

another LS VTEC question exactly like this one where I gave all the links on the web related to LS VTEC

surprise! another thread with an exact same question as yours!!

another VTEC head on a B18 or B20 block question

prior RECENT LS VTEC question identical to this one that was locked because frankly, it was answered already as you can see

so as you can see your question has been asked many times before and had you entered "LSVTEC" in the search you would have found 4 pages of threads on the very topic you are interested in that was already covered and would have had the info you needed. Hopefully you may want to try it in the future. We'd all benefit from it.

thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts