1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
i personally wouldnt want a sticker made..let them think ur just an ls..haha

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
You could go to autozone and get one of those cool "VTEC Tuning" badges. LoL, J/K. I've never heard of that kind of badge. Although you could prob. rig an R badge and an LS badge together or something. But as for buying one already made, good luck.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I plan on doing a JDM B18C swap in my teg and I was thinking about this too. I have an SE though so what I saw the other day that gave me an idea was to get the emblem of a Nissan Sentra SE-R and put that on my teg. I will more than likely put nothing on but I thought about it.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
adamones on Feb/12/04 said:
Doesn't LS + VTEC = GS-R?

Im sure you can get one made. I went to a car meet one time and this guy had a DX-R badge on his Civic hatch. I dunno where he got it but he had an engine swap, it was a nice hatch
No ....it = LsVtec ..nothing more ..nothing less ...

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
Tsunami_ZC on Feb/12/04 said:
Quote: adamones on Feb/12/04 Doesn't LS + VTEC = GS-R?

Im sure you can get one made. I went to a car meet one time and this guy had a DX-R badge on his Civic hatch. I dunno where he got it but he had an engine swap, it was a nice hatch

No ....it = LsVtec ..nothing more ..nothing less ...
word!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.