Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well tomarrow i am going to finish up my build. WHOhoo! nothing special but i was wondering about some things i should keep a eye out or a ear for when i finally start her up?

to the mods... if you think this thread is a waste feel free to delete it im just bored and hyped for tomarow lol

jdm gsr head
dc headers
Apexi full catback exhaust
AEM intake
skunk 2 valves
skunk 2 pro series IM
arp studs
golden eagle kit
duralast dizzy
ngk's
phearable datalogg ecu
hand polished and red valve cover
itr oil pump
itr water pump
gsr timing belt
full gasket kit
bosch plugs
removed my entire ac

other things i did while she was down for the past week

full omni power suspension
BM short shifter ( need a knob now)
removed my rear seats

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
name your setup! im really curuious as to what other people did on their builds. i loved mine when i finished mine as well.

11.5.1 compression lsvtec build was both fun to build and fun to drive!

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
OutkastLSturbo on Oct/03/07 said:
What's the set up? If its a brand new build, you'll want to prime the oil by cranking it a couple times (with the dizzy disconnected) Then fire her up and check for leaks.
yup or just pull the fuse. thats what i did.

then after you check for leaks don't forget to check your timing. and make sure you get it tuned!

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
if i could reccomend something before you put it all together here.

pistons!! pistons!! pistons!

sounds like your using a fully stock ls block with all ls internals. just to give you a heads up it will be as fast as a stock gsr at best!

at least do what i did and throw some p30's or ctr's in there and bump up your compressiion a bit. acl bearings as well. it doesnt cost that much more for pistons, rings, rod bolts, and the machine work but it will well worth it!

and if you want to save a little bit of money on the tuning side find a set of itr cams and maximize your build!

just a couple of things i thought of real quick that might help ya out.

·
Registered
736 Posts
can anyone list all the parts need to do ls/vtec?

not just ok parts.. but recommended parts.. i know everyone has their opinions.. can anyone list..? im interested.. and does anyone know a good machine shop in the los angeles/sgv area?

·
Premium Member
11,572 Posts
potmilkz on Oct/04/07 said:
can anyone list all the parts need to do ls/vtec?

not just ok parts.. but recommended parts.. i know everyone has their opinions.. can anyone list..? im interested.. and does anyone know a good machine shop in the los angeles/sgv area?
Try
searching.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.