Team Integra Forums banner

41 - 60 of 259 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
You will probably need some kind of different exhaust manifold to keep the other goodies? Or a custom one?
as much as i hate to say it i was thinking about using a blox cast manifold and peice together a very similar kit.

·
Registered
496 Posts
as much as i hate to say it i was thinking about using a blox cast manifold and peice together a very similar kit.
I've done a TON of research on turbo manifolds, the only one I could find that would allow AC, PS, usage of an external wastegate, full size radiator, and a 3" downpipe is the spoolin' performance log manifold.

Otherwise a GReddy kit allows you to keep everything too, but at the cost of a very restrictive downpipe.

EDIT: We should probably stop hijacking Silvia's build thread.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I'm debating if I should get them powder coated or just paint it myself like I did before. The powder coater place I need to remove everything from the caliper. I don't feel like doing that since these are in mint condition.

Guess I'll run to the local store and grab some black Duplicolor caliper kit.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #55 (Edited)
Been lurking around everywhere for my pads and I found them the cheapest on eBay. Autoanything.com came out to 122 bucks for 01 Type R front pads and LS rear pads. Assaultech came out 87 just for the front. Scratch that. eBay came out to 101 for both pads. Going with HPS blue box.

If you do order them from eBay. Make sure you guys read the right right part number. Type R are the HB143F680. The stock LS rears are HB350F496.

I had autoanything open and looked at the part numbers. Just wanted to make sure. Lol.

41 - 60 of 259 Posts