Team Integra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 259 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
which city of minnesota are you from?

I was just in Brooklyn Park for the last month!

It's in my profile under location lol, Minneapolis boss.:cool:

Lol I was just in Elgin and Chicago for awhile chillin at the hotel while my wife was training at her job.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I wanna see those wheels when you get them on. They should look pretty cool. Nice choice on the GE block.
I will for sure. It's pre order and they said delivery in July. Gotta bring the rims to a Euro shop to get stretch since the big tire place won't do it for me. We all know them Audi and VDubs be slammed and stretched.

Was looking at your clutch lines and debating if I should've purchased them.

GE sleeves were the only way I could save my motor and the shop has deals with them.

·
The Enforcer!
5,802 Posts
E85 sounds nice but my tuner told me it'll oxide your internals with given time. He went on and said it'll better if you had stainless steel internal to prevent it from happening. I believe him afterall he is a mechanical engineer and my friends brother an environmental engineer said the same thing. Just food for thought

·
The Enforcer!
5,802 Posts
nice and shinny!

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
sexyyyyy!!!!

I can't wait until I have enough money to start piecing together my own turbo kit.

Don;t need to piece brotha. Just call these guys up and they will whip you one up as a whole kit. This is a stage 2 but you can put any size turbo you want. :biggrin:

·
Registered
496 Posts
who'd you get the kit from and how much was it? (if you don't mind me asking) and where are you getting her tuned at? I heard you guys have several really good tuning shops near the Twin Cities.

Although I could get a kit, I'm cheap... and asian. So eventually I'll pick up most of my turbo-pieced-together-kit from spoolin' performance, tial products, evo injectors, SRE piping, and the ebay 3" exhaust. I've priced it out and it should be around $2k. :)

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
who'd you get the kit from and how much was it? (if you don't mind me asking) and where are you getting her tuned at? I heard you guys have several really good tuning shops near the Twin Cities.

Although I could get a kit, I'm cheap... and asian. So eventually I'll pick up most of my turbo-pieced-together-kit from spoolin' performance, tial products, evo injectors, SRE piping, and the ebay 3" exhaust. I've priced it out and it should be around $2k. :)

Lol, doesn't mean your Asian you have to be cheap. I guess I'm one as well. :rolleyes:

21 - 40 of 259 Posts