Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got my car recently, like two months ago. And it's got about 172k on it. It's a 94 LS. Still runs great.

But I am planning on getting a JDM GSR motor.

I've looked it up, and it said that the engine wiring harnesses can only be used on the right hand drive cars.

So what would I need to get and about how much would that set me back as well?

·
Registered
369 Posts
if you're familiar with electrical you can figure it out, but if you don't leave it to the people that knows how to do it. The best thing that you can do is probably put the motor in, and have a shop do the wiring harness for your. There's a shop in brea that specializes in jdm engines, JPRMOTORSPORTS or jprmotor.com, they will do your wiring harness for 100 bucks.

·
Registered
31,217 Posts
InLtegSra94 on Jan/28/06 said:
So I just got my car recently, like two months ago. And it's got about 172k on it. It's a 94 LS. Still runs great.

But I am planning on getting a JDM GSR motor.

I've looked it up, and it said that the engine wiring harnesses can only be used on the right hand drive cars.

So what would I need to get and about how much would that set me back as well?

you can get harness adapters from FF squad...just talk to katman...

there's no such thing as a JDM GSR btw. It's called an Integra SiR or SiRG over there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.