Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i was looking at my registration and noticed it says ls-sport,ive never noticed this before and always just thought my car was a standard ls,so what are the differences between the two?
sorry for the dumb question but i did search and came up with nothing

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
It should just be an LS. Maybe they messed up at your DMV. Run the Vin on carfax. only thing I can think of is that its an SE. Do you have leather? Is it a US model? I know canadian tegs are different.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that the integra is a sports car, may not have anything to do with the model but thats what it classifies in for insurance as a sports car.

·
Registered
296 Posts
My insurance told me that the gsr model is classified as a sports car but the ls and se models are not. I dont really understand this but I am glad that I drive an ls cause my insurance is cheaper.

·
Registered
887 Posts
98teginator on Mar/29/04 said:
well i was looking at my registration and noticed it says ls-sport,ive never noticed this before and always just thought my car was a standard ls,so what are the differences between the two?
sorry for the dumb question but i did search and came up with nothing
if i were you i would talk to the insurance and see if there charging you for a sports car

·
Registered
887 Posts
texinteg on Mar/29/04 said:
My insurance told me that the gsr model is classified as a sports car but the ls and se models are not. I dont really understand this but I am glad that I drive an ls cause my insurance is cheaper.
yea my insurance is the same way

1 - 7 of 7 Posts