Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i was reading my Japanese Integra brochure for 94 integras. and they show the LS rims asotional rims. but they call them "Modulo Wheels" I saw some guy was selling a modulo badge on honda tech. he said that modulo was a sort of honda factory performance kinda company. contracted. so I thought that was interesting.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
yes, a lot of ppl know there are many affiliates.. I'm not sure if CLIO and VERNO and PRIMO are them are not, but I often see all of 'em together.. though I do see MODULO most often.. that and VERNO..

~P2P

·
Registered
35,673 Posts
tim on May/18/04 said:
Modulo is actually a brand-name from Honda Access for Honda accessories. Thus you have a Modulo bodykit for the Honda FiT. Also has Modulo "blackie" sports suspension and sports muffler for the 1.5l FiT as well.

Quote: silverbullit on May/18/04 Honda of Japan sells their cars through three different "boutiques". The three are Primo, Clio, and Verno.

Primo
Accord, Civics, Insight, Odyssey, are sold under this brand.

Clio
RL, TSX, Accord, Odyssey are sold under this brand.

Verno
Accord, Element, MDX, CR-V, Odyssey, NSX, S2000, Integra, Insight are sold under this brand.

Of course they each sell JDM only cars, which I decided not to list becuase there are no USDM equivalents. I only listed cars that had USDM equivalents and I didn't look really hard.

Some of the cars are obviously sold through more than one of the brands. I'll find out why this is. It's possible that different trims are sold under different brands, or that they are sold at different brands for more exposure. I'll post when I find out.

Anyhow, you would find more than just the Integra at a Verno store.

Taken from this thread. I searched for "Verno".

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
haha well I know VERNO.. but then again I really don't care for the other cars.. yah I didn't know the HA and Modulo deal stuff.. they're all just affiliates of crap that I won't see..

I do find it interesting as to why Honda goes through sub-affiliates.. you can see it in their power equipment and their motocycles departments..

~P2P

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
the jazz or fit come to mind.. hhehe..

I guess it sort'a is a good double-edger.. promote some.. and kill off the unpopulars..

there're even more affiliates for outer-continental.. they're more like factory performance option-type co's... all-over-the-world..

~P2P

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.