Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I'm planning to get a third gen Integra for my first car and fix it up a bit. I've been wondering which is the better value car: LS or GS-R. I do love VTEC, but I know the LS gets better mileage. Availability is also a concern. Which do you think I should go for? I'm trying to find something under 5k.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've owned a 2nd Generation (1992 LS 5 speed) since 1994. I still own it and it's still fun to drive as a daily driver. 285k miles on chassis. I have replaced the stock B18A engine twice , the most recent time 6 months ago. The hatch has a lot of utility with the rear seats folded down. I have placed my bike and even a 10 kayak inside, using a bungee cord to hold the rear deck down when driving. Combined 26-27 mpg avg. o
Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel

n regular grade gas. VTEC will require Premium UNL fuel to enjoy and you know what that costs today!. I'm in my late 60's but you do you!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Lol 5k for a non vtec integra is a rip off.. just get on offer up or facebook i garentee youll find one for 3k .. odomitor is trash .. why would you care about that.. you know you just take one cluster out and put a low mile one in.. boom teggy with 100k miles

·
Registered
8 Posts
And you can find decent gsrs for 5k

Heres the difference gsrs harder to find some parts . But allot are the same as non vtec

Non vtec parts are everywere but its slower

Also theres allot of b20s in these things if its got one of those.. dirty smog it is

1 - 16 of 16 Posts