Team Integra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up everyone i have a 95 gsr and i just took off my skunk 2 so i figured that if i get an LS manifold that it would work, found out today that thats not true. i am going to fabricate it to make it fit, has anyone else done this just wondering..

·
Registered
874 Posts
havent heard of anyone doing that, but im sure it would be nice. hopefully someone else has some more insight on this.

·
Registered
626 Posts
I too am wondering why. The longer/thinner runners would move the powerband down the RPM band (not where you want the torque to be in that engine/tranny package. Is this just a temp fix? The bolt pattern on the ls mainfold is also different and would require some attention to get it to work on the GS-R head.

·
Registered
31,217 Posts
edumacate yourself and read Terry's IM thread in the Performance forum Common topics.

this has to be the worse idea known to the Integra world.

it absolutely reverses anything you're trying to do with the GSR to make it faster because the plenum is SMALLER and the runners are smaller AND longer shifting the powerband down and making less power when you want to shift it up and make more power!!!

it's a definite DOH! move....you can paint the big red L on anyone's forehead who does this.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.