Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my brother parked behind his gf. she couldnt see his car(low integra + high dakota = bad) and she backed up into it.

·
Super Moderator
25,245 Posts
Wow...she kept going for a while...why didn't she look around before she got in and backed up? That kinda thing can happen I guess...I almost did it once in my beater...oh well... he's getting it fixed, right?

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Damm, another reason why girls are evil man. I cant believe how pissed I would be if a chick, especially my GF smashed my Teg...

BTW, when I wrecked my LS is looked far worse than those pics...

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
she's paying for the deductible so yeah it's getting fixed. when and where? i dont know yet.
2nd time in less than a year the LS has been hit due to its low ride height. first the rear quarterpanel and now this.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Hey don't worry too much - CF hood time!!

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
Eh I know the feeling, I balled out my eyes when someone kicked in my rear quarter. And I puked for the first time in 8 weeks when some jerk ran me off the road. And now she sits in my yard waiting to get fixed, everytime I see her I want to puke. Ugh belive me I know the feeling. But Time and money will make this better.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
What the? You're telling me that when she got into her car, she didn't notice that there was another car right behind her??? Geez, that's pretty...how you say...dumass move. Things happen though...

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
it was more a stagered type of parking job. he kinda parked to the side so when you walk out you cant even see the car at all. and if you looked in your mirrors(big truck) you wouldnt be able to see the teg because of its height.

people make mistakes, whatever.

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Damn, sorry to hear about that Matt. Accidents happen I guess. Its worse when your girl does it, cuz you can't yell at her.lol Post up the pics when its fixed cuz that is one slammin car.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Yeah that's too bad, mistakes do happen. I love that car! ever since i first seen it on here it is one of my fav black g3's. When i seen the post by you i was like oh no!! at least it's not very serious and will be fixed.

Post pix when she's done!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts