Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was looking at this integra ls this weekend. then i noticed that the wire didnt fit properly. so i asked him and he said they are gsr wires. is there a difference? theres like a little gap. but hes been running them fine since it was on from the owner before him. will it be fine or is something wrong. either way if i get that car i will getting the correct ones. i was just wondering if there would be any problems now or later. thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
when you say they don't fit properly, do you mean that they are too long or that the boots stick up too high??? i'd buy the correct one's and hold on to those for backups...just remember though, they do sell those universal 8mm accel wires that you would make yourself....which i've seen work on about everything.. the only thing that i can think of that may be a prob is the resistance might not be right...but as long as they're not thinner than the stock then you should be fine, which those shouldn't be thinner.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.