Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I am like always broke and am always low on money so I was wondering what the lowest everyone has spent on a gas at one time? I am always on the line of empty and tonight I just needed enough to get home. I only had 3 bucks and my car takes premium (built motor and turbo application) and the price per gallon was 2.49. Hah so I only had enough for about a gallon and a little bit. It kind of felt funny asking for 3 bucks on pump 1.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Haha I got you beat. Tonight my car is on empty, to the point of me having to give it gas to make it crank over. I got to the gas station and reach in my pocket... Guess what I forgot. My WALLET! I wasn't sure exactly how much gas was left but I didn't wanna get stuck. I went diving for change and put in a 1.50$ haha

·
Premium Member
2,837 Posts
this isnt recent, probably 6 years ago my first car was a 88 beretta gt(sucks i know) it had the digital dash and it turns out when the car is full of gas the gas gauge reads nothing. so wheni pulled out of the dealership i glanced at the gas gauge and it read empty. i thought dammit, those guys said i get a full tank of gas with this car. so i pulled into a station, started to fill it up and behold..... gas comes out the overflow. its full. so i went inside and said $.37 on pump 1 please.

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
GreenGSR on Feb/14/06 said:
.89 a gallon.
Not what this thread is about ...

... Its the lowest you've spent total for a fill-up.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
1.03 in my truck once at 3am, i needed to get home from my gfs

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
august of '06, 3.00 FULL---10 cents a gallon..all cuz of some program by conoco called "tank bank"...me and a bunch of friends bought fountain drinks about 3-5 times a day with about 8-9 drinks, each drink giving 3¢ off a gallon, it was saved on a card...it was sweet!

·
Registered
125 Posts
I drive home from school via the turnpike all the time, so I always have change which I use frequently for gas, so im always paying for gas with quarters and dimes, but it always adds up to at least 4-5 dolars somehow. Back in high school, however, I remeber freqeuntly paying sub $1 for gas. Haha those were some rough times; the job I didn't have didn't seem to pay so well.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
s1mpl1c1ty on Feb/15/06 said:
august of '06, 3.00 FULL---10 cents a gallon..all cuz of some program by conoco called "tank bank"...me and a bunch of friends bought fountain drinks about 3-5 times a day with about 8-9 drinks, each drink giving 3¢ off a gallon, it was saved on a card...it was sweet!
that sounds amazing

·
Premium Member
7,789 Posts
25 bucks is the lowest to fill your tank??? wow you must let it get to negative gas... if i fill my car up right now with the prices its only 22 and thats on E but yeah i had a bronco before this car and one day at like 2 am i remember putting a dollar in it just to get home... but in that thing that got me a 1/4 mile.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.