Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, i got my H&R Sports from our sponsor NLMotoring, (who are just great) and rather than wait until the weekend to get some help, i decided to tackle the spring change myself....all went super well, with the exception of the passenger rear strut. the nut on top of the strut shaft wouldnt spin by itself, i tried everything i knew, skrewdrivers, allen keys, vise-grips.....nothin. so i had to buy a new set of rear struts...but all is well when i see the results.

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Owned Strut:

there we have it...oh, and check the Spoon Mirrors as well.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Man Jay those rims look some much tighter now and that drop is very nice about the same look when I had them on my car hahaha. Good luck and have fun.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
that's a nice drop there man, and i don't wanna sound like a dick when i say this, but painting the side skirts would make it look good too (not that it doesn't already look good)
And it's another easy DIY

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
haha, thanks for the comments everyone. now time to answer some Qs. 1. the originals are not Chopped...only if by photoshopped you mean correcting bad colors, then yeah theyre chopped. 2. the wheels are 17" O.Z F1 Cups. 3. sideskirts are getting painted as my next projext along with painting the wheels bronze. 4. yes, i know my car is filthy, but when its been raining for a week, it doesnt do much good. ok, that about covers it.....lata.

one more thing, if i photoshopped the car, it would look like this......

1 - 20 of 33 Posts