Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I finally lowered my car this weekend, let me know what you think.
-mike

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
BoooOoOo! Rain! ew...haha I'm so sick of rain...lol, but VERY nice drop though...I love dropped tegs
now I know why ppl were urging me to drop my car when I first started into the import scene...

drop it like its hot!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
filet611 on Feb/11/04 said:
Sweet drop! I want to get those to replace my pro-kit...but no cash... :(

I got my springs off of ebay for 153 shipped, not a bad deal at all.

Quote: ScreaminTeg on Feb/11/04 Quote: Furious94LS on Feb/11/04Pick up some bumper caps at the dealer if you dont want to run a front plate. Great work man. Better yet...buy a Team-Integra plate for that front bumper!

Car looks very nice though!

I am planning on ordering a ti plate cover next payday.

Quote: 94Integra94 on Feb/11/04 Did you get an alignment or camber kit yet? It looks like there might be some bad camber on the front tires in a few of those pics
allignment will get done this weekend, as far as a camber kit I am going to wait and see how off it is during the allignment process, and if it is extravagent I will get a camber kit.

Quote: allb18b on Feb/11/04 man that looks great..perfect drop in my opinion...are they sports...?
no, they are race.

·
Registered
9,908 Posts
great lookin teg, I think thats the first time I've seen that color with a carbon fiber hood.....

awsome drop, looks a lot likemy car when it was stock.

with that drop you will deff need a camber kit, I need one with GC that reant as low as you are. Also I would consider the Skunk2 front replacment kit, its not that expensive just make sure to replace the ball join rubber covers with OEM ones, the Skunk2 ones rip fast.

for the rear, just tell the guy who will be doing the alignment to add some washers if he can to the rear, it should even things out, there is also an article on all of this ofcourse.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Nice drop. Cool pics.

U need the "A" acura emblem on the front and it would look better, it just looks bald without it. U also need to paint your side skirts. Other than that, it looks nice man.

RPM

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
RPM on Feb/11/04 said:
Nice drop. Cool pics.

U need the "A" acura emblem on the front and it would look better, it just looks bald without it. U also need to paint your side skirts. Other than that, it looks nice man.

RPM
someone jacked my emblems about a month ago, I am going to fill in the holes and get them repainted when I get my sideskirts done.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
austinxtreme512 on Feb/11/04 said:
how low is that drop?? 1.5"?? I want to get the same setup.... how much for it and where did you purschase them?
drop is 2 in the front and 1.75 in the rear, got them off of ebay for 153 shipped

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.