Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today..i got my car slammed...coil overs..nice n low..
..Other news:Last night, i drove my friends Eclips (non turbo) but done up like crazy and then we went out and raced..damn he killed me :-(...my launch..SUXED..i lauched at 2K..all i saw was my rev's fly to 6..then i shifted..and lost :-(..but his car is fast still..i got to drive it and the interior is A LOT better then Integra's interior (which i hate)..ooh and i got subs today too...:)

·
Registered
276 Posts
omfg ive been in a 95 eclipse and i thought the interior sucked hardcore. it was all cramped and the damn shiftknob was right in front of the cd player. i love the interior of an integra, thats one of my favorite things about them, nice and roomy in the front and love the dash design.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the interior of the teg looks so bad, doesnt even flow..is there an aftermarket interior that looks different?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Not only does the interior of the Eclipse suck, it has the CHEAPEST materials in the world. The plastic feels like crap. I swear, I have seen little model's of Integra's with better interior materials than a real Eclipse. And by the way, you launched at 2K and shifted at 6K? 6K???? Why? You gotta blow away that Eclipse, man. Use the powerband. The non turbo Eclipse is just a 2door Galant. He has no right beating you.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
i wouldn't say the interior of either car "SUXED"... they both have their +'s and -'s... (for instance that annoying change compartment on the left side of the steering column in the integra... i hate that thing.... but i also dislike how the eclipse interior is put together. but there is still no reason you should have gotten beat by a NA eclipse... especially if you have an LS with "lots" of performance mods

·
Registered
395 Posts
Before this post gets locked Few things to say:

1. Eclipse Non turbo is a nice car.. but what turned me off was the interior. For me its to plain.

2. He said his eclipse was moded.. we dont know to what extent so we can give the benifit of the doubt that it would beat a stock teg LS/RS/GS? NoN Vtec.

3. Grubz propbably is not used to shifting correctly or useing his powerband correctly in a racing senario like this so that is a factor. Would it help if he did? we dont know.

4. Both cars are nice if you know how to correctly tune them and make them look pretty. If not it makes either side get a bad name for a pour driver.

5. Have fun with your tegs but dont come on a Team-"Integra" site saying an eclipse is better.. its only going to bring havoc.

Other then that have fun but do it safe.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I've been in a 99 eclipse ...the interior blows...I'm just 6 feet tall and I can barley fit into that car ...the cd player is right behind the shifter...there is no head room...not only that try gettin some in one of those worst sex I ever had.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts