Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey,
so i lowered my car with the eibach pro kit. i lowered one side on the front first. i measured the wheel gaps and they were exactly the same. what gives? the more coiled springs were put in the front, and the less coiled on back. i dont know what wrong, the lowering did not actaully take place at all, i know 1.3" is not much, but the two sides should still have a difference

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Lower both front at the same time. Also after springs and shocks are installed, you need to drive about 2 feet for them to drop. Even after you jack up a stock suspension teg, it will be higher until you at least release the e-brake and move a foot or so.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
i dont have springs but i have been told that they do settle and just gonna have to wait and see them settle. i know alot of people say that they dont notice till a week of riding since its gotta settle in, so just wait and see...

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i sure hope i put them in backwards! i want it lower. and they are used so they should be settled already. can anyone find out for me which one goes in which end?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts