Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the car is a 1990 rs teg, red. 210k miles on chassis. ~65k miles on b16 motor (swapped feb. 2001 by holeshot racing in anaheim).

ill try and get some pics of it as soon as i can. it runs great, the body is in ok shape, there is a dent on the drivers side rear quarter panel. i will sell it with or without the mods listed below. mods that will stay on the car are jdm 1 piece headlights, progress springs, msd spark plug wires, and dc sports 4-1 ceramic header, and jdm gauge cluster w/ carbon fiber gauge trim

[email protected]

stuff for sale: mostly for gen 2 tegs

fiber images carbon fiber hood - used 3 months only - pickup only

valve cover - either black stock one, or 2 month old jdm type r red one

new in box energy suspension motor mount inserts for manual transmission

new in box set of hood locks - silver

steering wheel - no center cap

headlight bulbs - i have apc super whites for usdm

spare b16 throttle body

apex 115 millimeter inner silencer new in box

misc super white/red bulbs

dyna batt 13.5lb race battery

new in box g2 silver brake caliper paint

aem cold air intake - will need your stock airbox/pipe

spoon sports oil cap - for b16

any questions dont hesitate to ask

[email protected]

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
silver... shipping will be like 3 to 5 bucks on the caliper paint. it retails for 45 so how about $15 shipped? i just kinda want to get this stuff out of my garage. i accept paypal or you can send me cash/money order, thanks

elements, the ecu stays on the car..so its yours for $4000..and by the way you get the rest of the car too..j/k

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have pics of some of the parts and my car here..ill have more in a few days
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291518635

ominus, the b16 is staying in the car, the whole car is for sale too.

shadow - it was a jdm steering wheel, i ended up selling just the center cap. the bushings are for a g2. the hood locks, how about 20 shipped, they are brand new still in their packaging.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hhogan, 125 shipped for the jdm type r valve cover. i also have a silver painted valve cover for 80 shipped..pics of both are on the image station site i posted before.

scobe, im located in san diego..kinda far. im asking 3700 with all the mods or 3200 w/o. im selling it because i want a g3 teg, and yes it runs....i like b16's:)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
mad- the valve cover is for a dohc vtec motor only.

pchjvvyball- i dont have the cai for sale anymore sorry..

pretty much all ive got left is a b16 throttle body, motor mount inserts and hmm not too much else

·
Registered
110 Posts
MOTOR MOUNTS MOTOR MOUNTS MOTOR MOUNTS!!!!!! how much sent 2 NJ 08854?? i need 2 replace all my motor mounts on my 91 GS, how many replacements do you have 2 sell??

1 - 20 of 23 Posts