Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just installed red-on-black Neuspeed badges on the body side moldings just behind each door of my silver '99 LS, and I have just ordered chrome-on-blue enamel "A" emblems from SH Motorsport. So now I'm wondering if I should keep the stock blue pinstripes (which are showing some wear), lose them altogether, or have bolder blue pinstripes applied. I would love to apply Voltage Blue rally stripes on top, but my wife has vetoed them as too immature. She has all the good taste in our family. What say you all?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Yeah id lose them all together, go with something like the Signal Auto stripe or something like white4drTeg's avatar. But thats just my opinion.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I should explain that the OTHER reasons my wife makes all my grafix calls is that she is a professional graphic artist, and she makes more money than I do working as a reporter (covering hazmat transport and other fun stuff).

·
Registered
138 Posts
LOSE the pinstripes, i had pinstripes painted on and I hated it. I even went as far to cover them up with graphic decals. And eventually that got on my nerves too. Ended takin it all off, wet sand and rebuffed my car to get the pinstripe off. In my opinion Tegs looks cleaner w/o em. Our cars body lines doesn't need accents to make it look better.

·
Registered
73 Posts
i took mine off about two months ago-took me a long time, but it is well worth it some places u tell they were there does anyone know how to get rid of this

·
Registered
944 Posts
optionTeg1 on Mar/11/04 said:
i took mine off about two months ago-took me a long time, but it is well worth it some places u tell they were there does anyone know how to get rid of this
Try buffing I just removed mine a few days ago and have yet to buff the car....but that will prolly work!

·
Registered
472 Posts
optionTeg1 on Mar/11/04 said:
How did you get them off? I tried many ways but all tend to scratch my paint!?

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
Drag3Integra on Mar/11/04 said:
get rid of the stripes and neuspeed badges, they repersend mostly Vw's
Who cares? They make some GOOD SH|T for tegs!

I am also against pinstripes, but when my brother swapped out his 96 bumper for one of a 99, it was black and had the start of a nice blue pinstripe on it, the colors looked very nice together. That might be the only case I'd consider keeping it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts