Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright...i am getting frustrated with my coilovers. I thought i saw an article on here for adjusting them. I want to pick my car back up, but I can't even get those things loose (i dont know what they are called). Do you have to loosen the shock tower under the hood first? And just to make sure i was trying to loosen them right, do you turn the top part counterclock wise and the bottom clockwies?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i finally got it.......i think it was ceased by dirt and crap.

thanks for the reply.

im going to spray a little wd40 and see if it helps with loosening them.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
alright stupid question....before i loosened those things they were kinda more to the top...by the way this is the front. i put them lower. I put the tire back on and pull out the jack. BAM....car still sits the same before i even touched it. So do those sliders go at the top or the bottom if you want to raise your car.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Drive it around the block to let it settle some. If you want to raise your car up, why would you lower the perches though?? Think about it, you raise the spring you raise the car lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.