Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty high miles but matching vin number trans and engine… it has many itr parts including badges front and rear bumpers. Whats a car like this worth anyways? I live in georgia and we dont have a lot of these cars around. Btw this car has some dents but drives like its brand new.
Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Sky

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SO……. Since out last chat. First off i got this car in the hopes that when the timing belt completely broke on car while running that it wasnt blown, and i could fix it. I wasnt for sure but bought it anyway. Well i was right and no bent nothing! I set 2 cams back to their hash marks and she busted right off. Np also since then Ive driven quit a bit. I love this car. My buddys mom who i got it from had a 1997 maroon metalic 4 door gsr i always loved riding in it as a child…. Never drove it tho. But this little car will role out i mean obd2-obd1 swap, hondata chip, greddy full exaust and heade, aem intake. Its really cool car. Clean title and all original vins. I hate to tease but im gonna keep it. Restore it to factory one day. But until. Drive. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts