Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty high miles but matching vin number trans and engine… it has many itr parts including badges front and rear bumpers. Whats a car like this worth anyways? I live in georgia and we dont have a lot of these cars around. Btw this car has some dents but drives like its brand new.
Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Sky

· Registered
8 Posts
Drool...
Be careful bro.
That car is worth a ton. I know I would do some good research, not just places like this. That powertrain alone is one of the most sought after. It is an apex predator of the Bseries world.
I believe you will be surprised to find out the value.

· Registered
3,367 Posts
It doesnt matter if its a GSR (its not an ITR motor). Its based on the mileage and the condition of the car. If anything, you can replace the ITR parts with stock integra parts and sell them separately instead of selling them w the car. You probably make a little bit more that way. But that is up to you. Exterior is not so great. It all depends on the buyer. But go with KBB value first, then look around and see what they sell around your area or somewhere close by. You can price it accordingly then. Hope that helps you out.

· Registered
21 Posts
Exterior looks not great, if it has more than 150k mileage and needs mechanical work it’s probably gonna sell in the $4000-$7000 range cause that’s a roughish car.

With no major repairs needed and rare goodies you could maybe get closer to the higher end of that figure if they buyers desperate.
Although I’d expect the lower end of that spectrum.

There’s guys who post clean gsr’s in my area for 15k but they never sell, so don’t just find the most expensive gsr for sale on cl and assume your car is worth that.

I’m sure jaeger will disagree cause it’s got vtec yo and say it’s worth
Jaw Gesture Font Photo caption Event

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SO……. Since out last chat. First off i got this car in the hopes that when the timing belt completely broke on car while running that it wasnt blown, and i could fix it. I wasnt for sure but bought it anyway. Well i was right and no bent nothing! I set 2 cams back to their hash marks and she busted right off. Np also since then Ive driven quit a bit. I love this car. My buddys mom who i got it from had a 1997 maroon metalic 4 door gsr i always loved riding in it as a child…. Never drove it tho. But this little car will role out i mean obd2-obd1 swap, hondata chip, greddy full exaust and heade, aem intake. Its really cool car. Clean title and all original vins. I hate to tease but im gonna keep it. Restore it to factory one day. But until. Drive. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts