Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something interesting happend to me and long story short i no longer have a drivers side door panel. I am looking for another one i have a 94 integra ls, 2 door. If you have a tan door panel your willing to sell thats in good condition please pm and we will negotiate a price.
Im located in southern california.

Also im looking for another thing but im also not looking to get ripped off so if you can help with this its cool and if you cant thats cool too. I have lambo doors, no i didnt pay thousands of dollars for this, i made the 'hinges' by myself but the drivers side one is gone now so i need to replace it. mines are custom but the way i made mine i require some tools that i no longer have acess to so if anyone is willing to sell me some lambo door hinges for cheap just for the drivers side talk to me and well nogotiate something. i can pretty much modify it to look like the one on my passenger side.(well hopefully, im not sure how everyone else has their hinges but i think they should be pretty much the same as mine)n e who my doors open up with my remote so i would have to get some other stuff besides the hinges but i can take care of that part. if worst comes to worst ill just make another hinge myself(just that it takes me longer than id like to take, complications always arise on my projects things NEVER work out smoothly with me but in the end it usually seems worth it.)

EDIT:actually i just realised some stock hinges would be ok too i guess, its just that my drivers side door doesnt have hinges period right now. (but i atleast wanted it to match my other door)

k thnx in advance.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have some tan door panals. I live in New Orleans. I dont think it would be taht expensive to ship to you. If you could give me adetails on how to make the hinges cuase I have axcess to some tool, I would make you a sweet deal on these panals. Give me a holler.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmmm sounds good but honestly i only need the driver one i dont need both. think you can seperate them?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts