Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 95 LS and my mounts are almost done. i would prefer to buy new but i can't afford it so i need something i can afford now. anyone interested? give me a price i can afford. i am willing to trade but i only have OEM parts. new, used(mint condition), or performance. PICK-UP oNLY....i'm in brevard county but anywhere in central florida (whether you live there or willing to meet there). i also got 305/786 blood in my vains so dade, broward, and palm beach too. halla if you interested aight.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I HAVE FROM MY 96 4DR WITH LIKE 100K MILES AN ARE STILL GOOD I ALSO HAVE POLYURETHANE MOTOR MOUNT INSERTS IF U WANT THEY BUSHINGS ARE BRAND NEW STILL IN THE BOX HIT ME UP IF UR INTERESTED JUS CALL A PRICE I PAID 45 FOR THE BUSHINGS AND JUS CALL A PRICE FOR THE MOUNTS TO COME BY IM IN BROWARD

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Traditional on Jan/23/06 said:
Which mounts do you need? I have the upper tranny mount and rear mount.

Or you could just buy inserts at Pep Boys for $35. ( Lower Tranny mount, A/C Mount, Rear Mount)
i definetly need the firewall mount (rear mount) and maybe the two lower mounts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.