Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, just came across this when I was researching headers and though some of you out in Cali might be interested. They are looking for the following cars and there's a few guidelines:

1992-93 Integra GS/GS-R 2 door
1994-01 Integra GS 2 Door
1994-99 Integra GS-R 2 door
2000-01 Integra GS-R 2 door
1997-01 Integra Type R

Please make sure your car conforms to our checklist.
1. The car must be as clean and undamaged as possible. No stickers or graphics.
2. The car cannot have any aftermarket body kits installed. Honda/Acura Underbody kits O.K.
3. We would prefer completely stock cars, but close to stock is acceptable (wheels, lowered).
4. You must be able to leave your car with us for one day (8:00am – 5:00pm)
5. We are in Southern California so keep that in mind.
You will be compensated for your help. If your car meets the requirements please e-mail us at [email protected]. Include the year, model and color of your car along with your contact information (phone number, etc.)

·
Registered
310 Posts
"4. You must be able to leave your car with us for one day (8:00am – 5:00pm)
5. We are in Southern California so keep that in mind."

LOL!!! Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Pinky?

haha, I'm sure they're legit, it just funny how they worded it.

-Ep

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shoot, you picked up on my little ploy to snag all the TI cars in the S. Cali area!

OMG lol, I didn't even pick up on that. Heehee...good one. Well it's straight off the DC Sports web page if you're worried. Not sure what kind of compensation they're talking, but it might be worth it.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Actually, this is a legit thing. I just went to www.dcsports.com & they have that listed on the front page. They are looking for those types of Integras & also some civics, accords, & preludes for pictures to be taken for fitments of their new products in their catalog. Check it out if you don't believe & see for yourself.

DC Sports

1 - 8 of 8 Posts