Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Administrator
43,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and i am not talking a web banner, i am talking for a big-ass vinyl banner.... one i could send around the country for big TI meeets.....

talking to someone who can make them, but we both agreed just the "TI Logo" with the tach wouldn't be very jazzy...

so what i am looking for is some sort of design that is white on black background.. maybe with the TI letters/tach, and something teg related.... a cartoon of one, an outline.. something... just something rough sketch to get an idea... and remember.. limited to one color :)

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
i could help design it in photoshop and then someone could transfer it to a screen press or something like that onto a banner.

In Reply To MorningZ:
and i am not talking a web banner, i am talking for a big-ass vinyl banner.... one i could send around the country for big TI meeets.....

talking to someone who can make them, but we both agreed just the "TI Logo" with the tach wouldn't be very jazzy...

so what i am looking for is some sort of design that is white on black background.. maybe with the TI letters/tach, and something teg related.... a cartoon of one, an outline.. something... just something rough sketch to get an idea... and remember.. limited to one color :)

·
Registered
577 Posts
When I was in high school I took a class called visual imaging and we made everything from screen printed t-shirts, printed business cards, banners and vinyl graphics. If I can get some time to work on it I could get the banner made by someone in his class, it's about time I go visit my old teacher Mr. Harrington.

·
Registered
724 Posts
I do professional web design, I hav some years of Photoshop under my belt, but I'd have to have the lettering / tach thing you're talking about. When I receive these, I can make some examples and post em

e-mail: [email protected]

AIM: TurbSC

or just drop me a PM.

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
Steve,
you should make this a competition for the design. With the photoshop skills people on this site have, it could be a lot of fun with a whole lot of creativity!

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
i did this one up real quick. one color as requested. I tried to make it look like the cartoon like teg was going into the tach, kinda portal-like.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Very nice Matty.

I might try at it, being quite competent in Photoshop. Dont know if I'd have time though =\What is the biggest size that you'd be making this banner in MorningZ? (in inches)

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
Steve, as far as the banner goes, is it just going to be a long one? like a 6ft x 1.5ft?

or

something like 5ft x 5ft?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hey... I just got a job at a sign shop, it's called sign-a-rama and we do all kinds of signs and banners. The vinyl would be no problem and I can order a black banner for cheap. Maybe you guys can come up with some designs, in a .EPS format if possible, thats what we use..

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
My input, how about the acura symbol in there somewhere?
The G3 teg is cool but we got G1, G2, G3, and G4 tegs here, don't want anyone to feel left out ya know?

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
hpracing007 on Feb/29/04 said:
My input, how about the acura symbol in there somewhere?
The G3 teg is cool but we got G1, G2, G3, and G4 tegs here, don't want anyone to feel left out ya know?
i could work on something like that. i wasnt to pleased on the last one anyways...

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
If anyone thinks it's a good idea. I can get an airbrushed banner made up. Like the ones you see at lil league games.I know the artist She is realy good. Coming up with a design wouldnt be too hard putting some creativity into it. Plus I have plenty of white g2 teg pics heh heh.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Just an idea, its early so im not very creative right now.

Had to borrow that tach, was too lazy to find one right now. My apologies

- Josh

·
Registered
5,794 Posts
Not to be demanding or anything, but we are doing a group TI show at Hin on May 1st and I think it would be cool if we all could get banners for the show... Anyways, I vote for a banner with a car in it though... And a suggestion on the tach, how about a needle by the redline?

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
built4speed on Feb/29/04 said:
Just an idea, its early so im not very creative right now.

Had to borrow that tach, was too lazy to find one right now. My apologies

- Josh
Actually very nice. Concidering its a banner. reverse the colors though.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts