Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have for sale, or know where i can find a 2nd generation GSR gauge cluster? I have been looking all over.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah this is the crappy part, i need it in miles, not kilometers. As far as cost goes, I don't really care...anything reasonable.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was thinking of just getting a JDM cluster...but I really dont know if i feel like dealing with converting what the speed limits are in Km Vs Miles and all that. I will get one if it comes down to it, but I figured I would try to just find a GSR cluster first.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I was under the impression that the 92-93 GS-R guage cluster was the same as the RS/LS/GS of the same year. I could be wrong though.

·
Registered
165 Posts
It is the same except the redline on the GSR cluster is at 8,000 RPM and the tach reads to 9,000 RPM. Oh, and the RS cluster doesn't have a light for the cruise control or ABS, just blank spaces.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah its going to be very hard to find. I have been searching for a few months now, websites and junkyards and all that...nothing so far, but I am sure one will turn up eventually.

Yeah the G3 gauge cluster conversion is kinda cool, I will look into that if I give up the G2 GSR search. Thanks for the help though, and if you here anything else, please let me know

1 - 8 of 8 Posts