Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Acura 95 b18b1 9:5:1 CR
Complete rebuild from top to oil pan
RS sleeved,bored 84mm,aria piston,eagle rod, port & polish head, 3 angle valve job, retainer etc..
skunk 2 IM,440cc,AEM ems,act 3 clutch etc..

I had every going on the turbo, except for the turbo it self. I'm looking to boost 20+psi on this setup. Look for up 500hp if posible...

Could anyone point out some good turbo I can get to complete my setup, and 400cc would that be ok for the power? or need bigger? Any pro/con ideas would be appreciated guys. I dont go to the track that much, but does do alot of 1/4 mile racing..

Thank for any replies...

·
Registered
375 Posts
I would also look into the Precision SC61. It's a good sized turbo and would suit your high-horsepower goals well. You could also go with a ball-bearing T3/T4.

As Sal said, the EMS you are using and your tuning will be a major role in your setup. And you'll most likely need to run bigger injectors. I am running a T3 turbo and shooting for 240 WHP and I have 450cc injectors from a DSM. Not to mention, the rest of the parts to complete the turbo setup. Let us know those parts and we can also help with that.

You can look at this thread... HERE, it's an LS making 400 WHP... yeah. He's running a T3/T4 and oNLY a 2.25" exhaust.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2 people goes with SC61 turbo.. Was it same size at the t3/t4 housing?? How about if I get a t4 guys, would that very laggy turbo??

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Maybe the SC61, but there's also the SC60, and Garrett GT30E. They all fall within his HP needs, it's a matter of the turbine maps, VE, desired efficiency, etc.

You've got some work cut out for you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts