Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, what is the best integra for racing?? Besides the type r. Also to make my car faster what should i add to it to make it fast.... and if you have any suggestions on what to add on my car first then plez reply thanx.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
well umm, what kind of car do you have?? next in line after the type R is the GSR. I cant answer your Q about what to make it fast because i have no idea what you have. But whatever it is, a turbo will do the job in any situation.

·
Registered
545 Posts
ummm... "turbo will do the job in any situation" well so can a supercharger, or nitrous, or N/A (damn, answer to all of *Ricers* poser problems) (oops typo- Poser=power). Yeah, anyways its all about what type of racing your getting yourself into.

·
Registered
256 Posts
So I guess for your question to be answered, we need to know:

What kind of racing? (drag, autoX, rally)

and

What's your budget?

·
Registered
23 Posts
This is f**ked.. This new flood of new people has brought in lots of bullsh*t forums and replies.. I mean, I am not really the one to say anything because I rarely reply. I am a frequent reader though, and I miss the old member's topics and replies to the forums. Oh well.. I guess TI is getting more known or something!
Peace

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Lets not flame the guy because he asked a "newbie" question. TI is the best because we don't have all the attitude. Lets try and help him....rather than flame him.

JZ: you need to give us more than that bro. What type of racing are you going to be doing? What are you power goals? What do you consider "fast". What is your budget? N/A or FI......and on and on and on. Give us more specifics and we'll be able to help you out more.

PS: I edited the title of your thread. "racing" is kinda broad.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts