Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a real quick favor to ask of someone. I just saw a picture of what I want my car to look like... so I was wondering if someone would take this car

make it black with a CF hood.. black out the windows a little, and put on these rims:

http://www.machiii.net/machiii/html/images/wheels/big_subzero.jpg

the ones that are "silver" the bottom right.

thanks in advance,

Oisin

·
Registered
408 Posts
Here's a really bad attempt. It looked good until I tried getting it to look black and yet still keep the contrast. Oh well, here ya go. Sorry it doesn't look better.

Your Integra

·
Registered
408 Posts
Here's an idea GSRNPB, paint the car white, like this one, and get a CF hood. That'd be sweet.

Normally I wouldn't take that much time to photoshop someone else's car, but I figured I'd give it a try because the picture you posted is of my friend Eric's supercharged ITR, and I absolutely LOVE that car.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks a lot guys... now if a photoshop pro got esrice's image to make the car black I'd be in heaven...

thanks again

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
once again.. thanks to everyone that posted and tried photoshopping.. they're good enough that I have a good idea that it'll look pretty cool

THANKS ya'll rock

·
Registered
636 Posts
Just for future reference

Guidelines

bump...[/QUOTE said:
]
Quote: Keep it fair to all members and do not needlessly "bump" or "ttt" a topic you started. Chances are very good that if someone knew the answer or wanted to by something, that they most definitely would post a reply

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah.. I get that guidelines thing sent to me like 12 times a day.. too many rules.. sorry

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
FlyinHighImport on Aug/31/02 said:
there's too many rules for a reason and the rules make the people want to jin the site beause it's so well maintained.
I wasn't talking sh*t.. sorry.. I didn't mean to offend anyone..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts