Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey my freind is lookin for a teggy it has to be a gsr
from 94 and up and in florida please help us he is trying so hard and cant find one!!

·
Registered
940 Posts
Man i am having the hardest time ever to find a GSR too, i have an 4 door LS and for the last 3 months i have been looking and only 3 GSR's were for sale , all sold when i called and asked for their price

·
Registered
708 Posts
im finding plenty..but they r all around fro 16k lol. i found a(actually david did) SSBP GSR!!! its on cars.com..its mine, leave it alone

·
Registered
825 Posts
I have one....lol. Im not sure if i want to sell it. I will if the price is right. Its a black gsr with white rimz. Perfect condition cept for a minor dent in the front. You all who were at the orlando meetup saw it...itz the oreo. only got 12k milez on it. Itz a 98 gsr. How much u think itz worth?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
i got a black 2door 2000gsr with a lot of mods and bodykit that i'm going to sell for $20,000. It has 52,000miles on it and has been pampered with it's frequent oil changed and tune ups. I've spent almost $6000 and up worth of mods and $400 worth of oil changes and tune ups combined. If anyone wants it for $20K i'll sell it on the spot. I'm located in PA so you'll have to pick it up here.

·
Super Moderator
14,198 Posts
theres alwasy a few in the paper by me, theres even a '93 right now

·
Registered
4 Posts
drpepper962 on Aug/09/02 said:
yea i am looking for a 94 and up GSR too but no luck anyone got one anywhere lol hopefully somewhere around Louisiana but it doesn't matter for me
did acura even make the GSR before '94?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.