Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey my freind is lookin for a teggy it has to be a gsr
from 94 and up and in florida please help us he is trying so hard and cant find one!!

·
Registered
940 Posts
Man i am having the hardest time ever to find a GSR too, i have an 4 door LS and for the last 3 months i have been looking and only 3 GSR's were for sale , all sold when i called and asked for their price

·
Registered
457 Posts
yea i am looking for a 94 and up GSR too but no luck anyone got one anywhere lol hopefully somewhere around Louisiana but it doesn't matter for me

·
Registered
708 Posts
im finding plenty..but they r all around fro 16k lol. i found a(actually david did) SSBP GSR!!! its on cars.com..its mine, leave it alone

·
Registered
825 Posts
I have one....lol. Im not sure if i want to sell it. I will if the price is right. Its a black gsr with white rimz. Perfect condition cept for a minor dent in the front. You all who were at the orlando meetup saw it...itz the oreo. only got 12k milez on it. Itz a 98 gsr. How much u think itz worth?

·
Registered
105 Posts
GSR's are nice....I've got one, but if I were to do it all over again, I'd get an LS. I'm in to speed and I'd buy an LS & turbo it. But for now I am going to turbo my GSR :)

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
i got a black 2door 2000gsr with a lot of mods and bodykit that i'm going to sell for $20,000. It has 52,000miles on it and has been pampered with it's frequent oil changed and tune ups. I've spent almost $6000 and up worth of mods and $400 worth of oil changes and tune ups combined. If anyone wants it for $20K i'll sell it on the spot. I'm located in PA so you'll have to pick it up here.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Also, try the web sites of local Acura dealers. Sometimes they will have their inventory listed. You might not get the best price, but the teg will be certified.

·
Registered
64 Posts
There was a '99 gsr in my area for sale with 20,000 miles and it was in perfect condition for only $13,000! I only wish I wasnt in college and could afford it
oh well, tough sh*t for me.

·
Super Moderator
14,177 Posts
theres alwasy a few in the paper by me, theres even a '93 right now

·
Registered
4 Posts
drpepper962 on Aug/09/02 said:
yea i am looking for a 94 and up GSR too but no luck anyone got one anywhere lol hopefully somewhere around Louisiana but it doesn't matter for me
did acura even make the GSR before '94?

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
I've gotta '94 GSR but i'm looking to sell it around December. only because i need it to drive to school for a semester. And i'm in NY.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts