Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone im Looking for a 94 GSR Color dosnt matter at this point. If it has mods good if it dosnt thats cool also because its going to be my first teg and i would love to learn to fix it up myself. on another topic How much would a b20b with a swap??? thanx

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My bad it was susposed to be a 94-96 GSR. If anyone has any information on anything like it PM me or reply or something!!! please!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx bro but its a little too much for basic mods i dont mean to sound cheap or anythign but im only 16 and i have 11 k but i still need some for instuance and other mods and crap like that but thanx anyways anyone elese got a 94-96 GSR F/S?? if so get in touch with me!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm looking to sell mine, but I'm in Eastern Canada.......the exchange rate is pretty sweet for you Americans though.....it would be a cheaper car

Email me if interested at all.

Ben

[email protected]

·
Registered
29 Posts
Autotrader

It'll be your best friend until you get the GS-R. I saw a lot of nice ones just now so it's your best bet. Trust me, I was supposed to get mine for my birthday (May 16)and I still don't have it!!! (Although that's about to change real soon!
Sounds like you got the money already though so I guess you get to pay cash

1 - 7 of 7 Posts