Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im currently looking to replace an old integra that got totalled, long story, now that my first year of college is almost over. My only criteria is...
-4,000-5,000 Dollars
-Automatic is fine, so if you want to unload yours and get a manual, I'd gladly take a look at it
-no more than about 130,000 miles
-Good body/engine condition, no salvage titles or any of that, I expect usual wear and tear though, so i'm not too picky. Few scratches, few small dents, its all good, just no major collisions :p
-3rd Gen
-2 Door

If you have any questions, let me know, I'm located in Northern Virginia (22655), but I could travel some to get one (not like oregon, maine, or cali though)

So if you know any friends sellin their tegs or want to sell yours, drop me a line on here.

Target
-Desperate to rejoin the integra family

·
Registered
144 Posts
got an integra up in nj. rather far though..
about 86k miles
5 sp
coupe..
i dont know..meets your requirements i suppose..haha...except maybe that it's far away. anyway..if you're interested..pm me or reply

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That might not actually be that far, any idea what price you'd be looking for, and what zipcode you're in? Also, if you could give me any pictures it'd be helpful, if you wanna hit me up on aim, i'm targetawg and we could exchange pics that way.

Target

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mines on ebay, its only a g2 but worth the try! Its a 1991 Black on Black leather interior and from green bay, wisconsin. Look it up on ebay and let me know me what you think before the auction ends, maybe i'll cancel it and sell it to you at a good offer. That's if you contact me before the end of auction.
Please email at [email protected] since i don't come to the forum often.

Thanks

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll have to pass, one of my criteria is that it be a g3. Nothing big against g2's, but I just cant stand the look of one, compared to a g3. To each their own I suppose. Still on the look out for a teg, so keep postin...

Target

·
Registered
120 Posts
man too bad, i have a g3 manual up for sale, but it's in california. However it's salavaged because the previous owner got the car stolen and they stripped all the seats, thus making the car salvaged. Everything was replaced and it runs great.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Heh, yea, cali is a bit far since I dont want to fool with shipping. What kind of price are you looking for Bigd? If I was going to look at yours, I'm not sure how soon I could do it, because it's about a 6 hour drive from where I am, and I'm in college without a car. So it'd be hard to get the rents to pop over to my college, then drive me 6 hours up, then back etc.

I've noticed most of the people posting have been manual owners, which i find odd. In the past when I was on here everyone wanted to unload their automatics to get manuals since its cheaper than converting. Weird, in any case, I like auto's just as much (if not a little more) than manuals. The main reason is, I've never driven a manual for more than 10 minutes in my life, so i'd have to learn. And 2, after spinning and flipping a car, you kinda lose all want for a speed machine of any magnitude, so i'm planning on making a daily driver thats nice and clean (maybe a body kit) and just enjoying my next teg for a good long while. Instead of a year like my last one.

Target

·
Registered
144 Posts
i was asking 4950. but that's negotiable. in terms of seeing the car...i cant really think of anything if you dont have a car. we could drive to somewhere in between for the both of us..but that's not viable if you cant. if you could think of something..that'd be cool

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My point was the only way I could get to that would be if I waited until the start of May unfortunatley, when college let out. I'm guessing you dont want to wait quite that long.
Still looking for a teg in the northern va or within a couple hours of it area.

Target

·
Registered
406 Posts
I have a milano red '94 RS. Not an LS but I figured I'd give it a shot, and it's an automatic. I'm one of those people trying to unload my auto to get a manual

116,500 miles
Prestige Alarm
Kenwood head unit
Fuel cutoff (via articles)
9005 headlight conversion (articles)

one of my CV joints went so I had new axels installed last year.And it will have new tires, brakes, and an alignment by the end of this month or middle of april at latest. Other than what I have listed it's bone stock.

-Jon-

Oh by the way I am about 1 hour south of Greensboro, NC and 1 hour north of Charlotte, NC

1 - 12 of 12 Posts