Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aight guys i know most of you are going to say i want to go fast, that is pretty obvious!! lol. But myself, i am really into performance when it comes to cars, but right now, only being 17. I think that i will get into too much trouble anyways with a fast car. Besides i have an LS. I think i am going to go with Look Fast, cuz damnit you will get more looks that way and not too mention more women!! Tell me what you guys want!

· Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Damn guys its really almost a tie. I still think that i want too look good. I mean its not like im not into performance, i have a good list of engine mods also. But damnit i get more comments like "damn your car is clean" never heard, "wow your car is fast" well unless i beat someone and they are cussing about it under there breath. lol. Looks for me guys. 5 months ago i would have been all go. For some reason that is what this site has turned into. Everyone is going towards what everyone else says. And most say GO!! Which is cool, you want to be the same so you dont get flamed for being unique and different right? Thats dumb! For example: everyone who has posted pics of there car and it has Altezzas on it, there is not one person who compliments that they look good. Everyone goes with everyones opinion. Its cool but whatever. If that is what the person likes them leave them alone. I have wanted to say somethin like this for a while. Ive been a memeber for almost a year and its just getting worse and worse!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.