Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aight guys i know most of you are going to say i want to go fast, that is pretty obvious!! lol. But myself, i am really into performance when it comes to cars, but right now, only being 17. I think that i will get into too much trouble anyways with a fast car. Besides i have an LS. I think i am going to go with Look Fast, cuz damnit you will get more looks that way and not too mention more women!! Tell me what you guys want!

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
you know me BC. i would go speed and functionality. but if you want style, then more power to you and do it up right brotha.

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Definitely go...You can have all the looks in the world, but when someone comes up and smokes you in front of your girl, it would be quite embarrassing....The only looks I'm going to go with are the TypeR front lip, MAYbe the typeR spoiler and rims. And lowering. No body kit. But before I do all of that, I'm gonna do lots of goody good engine work.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
oh and about the whole getting in trouble thing, here is an example that hapened tonight. im driving in a 35 going about 40-43 something like that, nothing unreasonable, and i pass a hot yellow honda civic with bodykit and wheels and a whole bunch of other show mods. i actually thought it looked nice. then my radar detector goes buzzin like crazy. we both hit the brakes but i passed him so i pulled in front of him. cop comes up pretty good and im starting to worry, then he flips on his lights.... And Pulls over the Civic!! i just passed him and HE gets pulled over??!! basically what im sayin is a plain looking car can get away with 5-10 most of the time. a tricked out car, well lets just say they're going to try to bust your ass and probably only give you 1-3. just another perspective.

·
Registered
455 Posts
looks....too many cops here. This is how i see it where i live, might not apply to others but i think there is no point in spending large amounts of money on performance parts like turbo cuz if u get pulled over car is basically gone...looks it looks better yea sure it has a whole bunch of crap on it and its more likely that u;ll get pulled over but at least your car won;t get towed....thats the case here..

but dude do whatever u want...looks or speed both are good, both have its pros cons

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
kelly on Aug/07/02 said:
I agree with hootb18. I prefer stealth. You could upgrade the sound system.
What??????

·
Registered
517 Posts
sigh this is waht my friend says... ok you cna have a fast ass car like beat all your friends but then thas bout it... what else can you do? but show... gets attention and girls... even though it is slow... it will get more attention then a fast car... well i dunno but i think a lil bit of both... is the best... i personally would get a wings west or a subtle body kit then go performance... cause then you can show off.. with a fast car it can be all stock and do waht? go around and showing off the sound your blow off valve makes? i dunno its more of a personal choice then what other people think. like "riced" cars and "altezzas are gay" its jsut a personal opinion who cares what other people think... i mean you can get a geo and be like what a pos. but theres gotta be somewhere where people appreciate geos... like peopel who think riced cars are ugly... they put the effort into their car.. if you dun liek it dun go hating just keep opinion to your self... if you liek speed then go speed.. if peopel say your stock car sucks.. .then smoke them.. i dunno its all up to you dun let other people persuad/dissuade you for what you want. its your car. if they dun like what you do to it tell them to go f*** themself.... just a suggestion good luck

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
I dunno, we asked about show or go and you say "you could upgrade your system." Would that be considered go? Or show? I am confused...

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
well to tell you the truth it all depends on what you look like. performance is the way to go if you get girls anyways. but if you pathetic then you need to go show. don't put no super stereo in it cause girls just want to hear the music not hear the rattle of the car fallin part.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Little bit of both. It you split it you'll end up with an awesome car in the end. Like maybe do a CAI and then a system....etc

1 - 20 of 45 Posts