Team Integra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know any secrets before i call pop a lock? i don't have a spare so i'm kinda stumped on how to get in. feel free to pm with any how to's on getting in to g3. thanks

·
Registered
403 Posts
wow and would you like for me to show you how to break into people's houses too? haha your best bet is to call a locks smith

·
Registered
111 Posts
if you have AAA, they can help you, or your local police department might be able to help you. i think i could get in a g2, not sure about a g3 though. if you have alot of friends with honda/acuras, have them bring their keys, see if any of them work.....good luck

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
you should call AAA right now and sign up. especially if you can wait a bit before you need to get into your car. then go make a spare.

ALSO actually... you can copy your vin, and go to a dealership, show proof of ownership, and they will make a key for you. Cheaper than pop-a-lock, and then you'll have a much needed spare!

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
i can pop a G3. I have locked my keys in my car about 3 times and only once did I need a locksmith (first time). Be aware that you will chip a little bit of your paint. Shoot . . . I'm not really sure I should tell because someone with wrong intentions might read this and jack my car. Get AAA or do the dealership thing.

·
Administrator
43,018 Posts
sorry guys interested in this thread..

its such a bad bad bad idea to post how to break into a car, its not even funny

intention of this thread might be good... but the results are bad!anyone want to tell him what to do, shoot him a PM

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.