Team Integra Forums banner

Location of Fan Swith?

654 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  ho9984 
#1 ·
When my AC is turned on, both fans are running fine. If i dont have my AC on, none of the fans ever turn on. Even when its 100 degrees outside.. and i'm stuck in traffic, it still wont go on. I think its either the fan switch or the thermostat. I know where the thermostat is, can some one point me to where the switch is at? I'm looking to replace the switch first, then the thermostat if that doesnt work. Please help, a picture will be nice.

96 LS

#5 ·
boridragon02 on Oct/04/07 said:
Quote: ho9984 on Oct/04/07right in the middle. I have never seen it turn on with out AC on

It does, atleast in my 96 ls it does. The relay for it is right in the front hooked onto the front bumper in front of the radiator. on theeee right side of the hood latch I believe?? You can reach it by reaching under the bumper through the grill.
okay, thats gives me a starting place to find it. Can some one post a diagram or a picture. I dont even know what it looks like. that would be awesome. thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.