Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I live in Yuma. I kow that a lot of people don't want to say where they live cuz damn thieves are always on the look out. To the point, I've lived here 3 years and have not met any local members. I know there are cuz I''ve seen a few Integras rolling around. I don't want to start a "crew" or anything. Just want to get familiar with some of you and help each other out with car toubles and such., maybe caraven to a TI meet. So next time you see a Teg drive by say what's up, pull into an open parking lot and shake hands.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Im near Glendale.I dont know about stopping someone with a TEG and shaking hands lol but I always blink my lights and send them a load roar from my exhaust

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
kingman

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guess I'll keep rolling by myself, so far for the camaradie that started T.I.

·
Registered
24 Posts
South Phoenix/ Awahtukee, i talk with 'Teg drivers whereever i see them, my car is still in the works thought( new engine)

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
prsoldja on Dec/15/09 said:
Im near Glendale.I dont know about stopping someone with a TEG and shaking hands lol but I always blink my lights and send them a load roar from my exhaust

This sounds more of a challange than a salute.

Quote: cleanls on Jan/19/10 I live in surprise thieves... blow gay monkeys .

Meet or race DOWN
Surprise is pretty far away but thanks for the response.

·
Registered
261 Posts
jaja yea i guess it is a challange peoria and surprise are near me but my teg is down right now
.Im around peoria alot maybe you seen my ride around

·
Registered
261 Posts
*** Removed by user at Jan 24 2010 1:20AM (Server Time) ***

ahcapone on Dec/22/09 said:
Guess I'll keep rolling by myself, so far for the camaradie that started T.I.
wheres y town a?youngtown? I recently moved here dont know about places around here yet

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Im in Queen Creek, but i am currently tegless as i sold it a while back. But i am hoping to one day get another and make it a project car not my daily anymore as i am driving a BMW daily now. Always down to meet and exchange stories and advice or just shoot the bull! You military Alonso? I dont know many people who would voluntarily move to Yuma thats why i ask! Well look forward to meeting someone......anyone for that fact!!

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not military. I'm from near Yuma so when I was looking for a house it was a good option.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I see. Well man like i said i am down to meet people! If anyone thinks we could possibly get a decent crowd, like 8-10 i would try and work something up.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'll keep that in mind. Someone from AZ tried to organize a meet in Havasu like a year ago but it didn't come through.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Havasu!!! Thats way the hell out of the way. The place would be nice, but not practical for most people. I have found that most people will only travel at most like 1 1/2 to 2 hours at most for a normal meet. But well seems like the TI AZ scene is dead, maybe i can organize some AZHT along with here? I know they put on meets quite often.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm 2 1/2 hours from Phoenix, 3 1/2 from Tucson, 2 1/2 hours from Havasu. It's dune season so I don't know when I can make it to a meet.

·
Registered
39 Posts
lol everyone is just waiting for someone to organize a meet aye? Ok... NOT IT!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts