Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did some changing around on my valve cover, here's what it used to look like....

I went and spent $20 on a gasket and 8 new seals and put on the stock black one I had....

Then I stripped and repainted the gold one, so it's yellow now and I'm debating whether or not to put on the yellow one and put the black one back into the box.....

Shouldn't look bad on SGP....

I've been trying to work the problems out of the piant without much victory, looks like I'll have to get a whole new spray. If I ever find a stock hood I'll probably use that as an excuse to repaint my purple car purple again.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
hmmmm.... yellow is certainly different, shouldn't look bad in your engine bay if you add a few more jdm goodies... maybe a carbon/kevlar wire cover or mugen reservoir covers...

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^^It's about that bright in the sun, this was mid-evening and overcast, no flash. I have a silver wire cover for it, I might get a new one if funds permit.

I'm getting a Spoon replica header, and there's a cheap replica Mugen VC at the local shop so mabey I can have a faux fast looking motor lol.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think I voted out of putting it on. I'm selling it, my stock IM and the old ass Mugen strut bar in favor of getting some work done to the car. If it's anything visual and makes a difference I'll post a pic of it :)

Such as right now my car is sitting on 14" steelies with BFGoodrich Comp T/A R1 slicks. It's ugly, I'm just waiting on the 400 bucks to get some Blizzaks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.