Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shannon and Maurice Tulsa (918) 430-1388

John Ruckdashel Tulsa (918) 513-2907

Kyle Buthanan Claremore (918) 606-4914

Fred OKC (405) 820-7219

Whittney OKC (405) 503-6127

The next few people, I could not Download their pictures but when I do I will post them as well.
Sue Yang Tulsa (918) 407-9438
Bryan Burch Tulsa (918) 527-7808

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeh I would def like to get together more often, however maybe you guys should make a trip down to OKC once in a while i dont mind driving up there, but there are some good places here to take pictures too.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I don't mind driving down to OKC as long as those of us who live here in Tulsa and Claremore considering they're close. We should drive down to OKC together. That way we can " front on people with our stock GS-R's " as someone suggested. Hehe, But it'd be fun. I'm down for it. Whenever yer' free. HOWEVER the week of Valentines is no good for me. I'll be in Maryland. Any time before or after that is fine with me. For those of us who were at Chilli's no need to thank me for anything. After all, We were there to have a good time.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I don't mind driving to OKC! I think it would be pretty cool doin a teg convoy! I just need to know in advance so I can get the "ok" if you know what I mean!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sounds like a plan to me. Although, When would we schedule such a thing? I say when we get there we should like, Go bowlin' or somethin' fun. Y'know? Driving around is cool and all and we get to show off our cars. But at the same time it'll get cold eventually and doing things indoor like bowling or whatever sounds like fun to me. Besides that way we can see how much some of us suck and have fun at the same time. Just a thought for next time around.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
bigjohn1974 on Feb/07/06 said:
I don't mind driving to OKC! I think it would be pretty cool doin a teg convoy! I just need to know in advance so I can get the "ok" if you know what I mean!
Got make sure the leash can go that far....

I'm also game for meets and road trips. I only work one Sat. a month so any time really for me.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It could be one saturday in the summer. I have a pretty goofy schedule but on Saturdays and sundays I work from 12-7. In the summer it stays light longer and I think that we could get a late start on the day and stay up longer. I dont know. just a thought. But I also have to remember that you guys have a long drive back just like we did, humm.........I am sure we will figure something out. the bowling idea sounds fun.

·
Registered
96 Posts
G24life on Feb/07/06 said:
Quote: bigjohn1974 on Feb/07/06I don't mind driving to OKC! I think it would be pretty cool doin a teg convoy! I just need to know in advance so I can get the "ok" if you know what I mean!

Got make sure the leash can go that far....

I'm also game for meets and road trips. I only work one Sat. a month so any time really for me.
Your lucky your my brother inlaw!

·
Registered
96 Posts
I think the bowling would be fun too! We could also go check some of the senic drives around there. Heck, what if we planned one of the meets for the talimena drive. There's tons of fun corners there, and plenty of spots to take pics!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.