Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 98 gs-r that came with the oem lip kit. A while ago my front lip got stolen and to make a long story short.....I found out who did it and he got scared and gave it back. Or I thought it was mine he gave back. SOmeone told me that the optional oem front lip for the gs-r is different then the oem type r lip. And that he gave me a type r lip. Does anyone have any prior knowledge of this??? I thought the lips were the same.

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
The lips are exactly the same. If it was Championship white, flamenco black pearl, or pheonix yellow it came off of a Type R.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea it was some punk kid I went to high school with. I heard it from a few different people that he did it. And the kids he hangs out with are constantly rippin people off. My friend called me and said he was at this party he was at. So I waited by his car until he came out and yelled at him for 15 minutes, till the neighbors come out. Then I get a call a week later from him saying he bought 2 lips from this guy and hell give me one. I guess he thought I fell off the milk truck this morning. lol!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts