Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i not a huge fan of body kits for my own reasons mainly i really like the bumpers and body of stock tegs

but i can't stand the grey side skirts and moldings on my car!

getting an extreme bumper to make my car look fast isnt my style

but i am very interested in buying a lip for the front bumper this is a nice mod with out being too loud

while im at it i would like to pick up side skirts and have my moldings shaved

so my questions are...

which lip do you guys reccomend? (links and pictures greatly appreciated)

which sideskirts do you reccomend?

(links and pictures greatly appreciated)

thanks as always for your help!

·
Registered
103 Posts
I just got a Wings West R.S. Racing kit and i really like it. I think it is clean and there isnt too much to it. I would recommend getting urethane though, it is a lot easier to take care of because I have heard that fiberglass cracks easy and if you keep cracking it then it will just cost you a lot more money.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have a 98 rear bumper+ tail lights, w/ painted side skirts and 97 itr front lip.
nice and clean combo and you can still drop your car w/out worrying about scrapping anything.
I used to have the whole 4 piece rsI kit but it hung too low, but still had a nice look.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yazoSilverTeg on Jul/28/02 said:
kash budddy why dont u just paint your side skirts...to match your body colour
your right i could do that but i dont like how they look to begin with

is there a kit i can buy that just contains sideskirts and a lip?

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
103 Posts
No that isnt the RS kit. The RS kit isnt as aggressive of a kit as that one being the G5 kit. It all depends on how you lke your car to look man. Dont get a kit just because someone else likes it. Get it to how you want your car to look.

·
Registered
115 Posts
i whouldnt paint the moldings on the side the grey on the bottom. my friend did that and it looks sh*tty because the paint doesnt stick well to that material and it looks like its painted a different color id just go with the oem sideskirts and a type-r lip.

Griff

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
I would also like to get the WW RS kit, but I was wondering if I would be able to install the skirts and lips myself or does it HAVE to be down by a shop? And if I can do it myself, is it better to have a paint shop paint the stuff first of install it on my car and then have it painted. Any info would be helpful, thanks!

·
Registered
448 Posts
I was wondering the same thing. anyone? also, does anyone have before and after pics of their teg with side skirts and/or front lip? thanks

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have the RS Kit with the Type II Vented Front Air Dam for sale. The front lip, side skirts, and rear lip are included. Contact me if interested.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts