Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up...
Quick question:
Did the 91 edition integra have a special(limited) edition? If so, what were the options that came with the year, compared to the other years?

Did it also have beige/black seats?

Anyone have pics of this year, because I could not find any online...
Thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
I don't think the special edition came along until '93 and all the ones i've ever seen were tan/black interior(tan leather seats, panels, black dash) and black exterior. They weren't all that special really, they had leather seats, leather wrapped steering wheel and a "Special Edition" emblem on the back. They were basically a GS with leather, all the options but no VTEC

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
AcMan23 on Feb/21/04 said:
Whats up...
Quick question:
Did the 91 edition integra have a special(limited) edition? If so, what were the options that came with the year, compared to the other years?

Did it also have beige/black seats?

Anyone have pics of this year, because I could not find any online...
Thanks
The LSS model was available thru 90-93. The options were Leather seats, body matched moldings, a rear spoiler, a armrest on drivers seat, better seats and performance tires on alloy wheels. The LSS however did not come with ABS/ALB or power locks.

For pics go to T.I member "Lenguasos" profile.
Quote: florduhdude on Feb/21/04 I don't think the special edition came along until '93
It was available for 90-93.
Quote: florduhdude They were basically a GS with leather
GS(Grand Sport) had leather interior as a option.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.