Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm looking for some lightweight wheels in 17" or 16" and something 7 spokes or more. any suggestions fellow teggers

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Konig Greenlights or Heliums ???

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
does anyone know how much the konig blatant weigh in 16" or 17"

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
Heliums are ultra-lightweight at approx 11 lbs, but the Greenlights are almost as heavy as stock @ around 14-15, I don't know why they call it lightweight, plus they only come in 15".

Just looked on www.konigwheels.com and it says the blatant come in only 17 or 18.

Blatant Opal 17 x 7.0 Opal 18.14 lbs.
Blatant Opal 18 x 7.5 Opal 21.2 lbs.

And here's what the heliums look like on a teg:
(Greenlights in the background on the CRX)

·
Registered
321 Posts
im thinkin about the volk rays te-37 in 16x7.5 in gunmetal, think they weigh like 12 lbs each but there expenisive bout 350 per wheel but i think i will pay that because they are awsome wheels

·
Registered
98 Posts
16" SSR Competition (anthracite w/ machine lip). Yes, the same one's you see on Realtime's SuperTouring Type R's on Speedvision. 11.3 lbs each, what more can i say??? Well, I drive in NYC all the time and i can't count how many times i hit crater sized potholes... these wheels just don't break, and at just over 11 pounds each, you can't go wrong. I got mine wrapped in Khumo's for $1500 at a local shop. look in my profile for pics. aight

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i like the helium's but i want to go with 16's or larger. i really like the bronze konig blatants. they have the 17's for $145 each at whalentire.com but they are on backorder
anyone know of any good sites for deals on konigs or racing hart's. i need rims asap, i am selling mine and i will soon have no wheels!

·
Registered
940 Posts
i have Enkei RF-1's at 16' and they are only 14 or 15lbs, but racing hart has the lightest ones AND still looking cool

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Vu on Aug/10/02 said:
Racing Hart CP8-R = 17x7 12.5lbs.
i saw those browsing wheelmax. too bad they cost $1500 wrapped in kumho ecsta 711's. my limit is 1k. any good sites, besides wheelmax, they are sold out of the racing hart and konigs i want, called today.

·
Registered
321 Posts
some advice dont order anything from wheelmax my friend ordered wheels from them and they sent the wrong ones 2 times before my friend cancelled the order. o yeah anyone have weight charts or weights for raching heart wheels i have looked for wieghts on the c2 and c3's but couldnt find anything

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
rufus2001 on Aug/10/02 said:
rota circuit 8's are like 12 lbs in 16" config. they're nice wheels too.
i was looking at circuits in bronze also. they have a good deal on groupbuycenter. i currently have 17's and am afraid i won't like it if i downsize. btw, if you have a 18Ib 17" and you go to a 15Ib 16" rim won't your wheel weight be almost the same because you will have to run larger profile tires with 16's wich means more air in the tire and more tire weight? can anyone eplain this to me?

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
Wow, are they really that light? That'd probably end up being even lighter than the Heliums including wheels... all depending on what size you get etc.

But you can almost get a set for the price of one of those wheels!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Louse76 on Aug/10/02 said:
Wow, are they really that light? That'd probably end up being even lighter than the Heliums including wheels... all depending on what size you get etc.
i checked on the circuit 16's they actually weigh more like 15Ibs not 12Ib

·
Registered
155 Posts
The Racing Hart CP8-R were on GroupBuyCenter at one time for $1500 shipped I believe. Wish I had the money

Oh and about WheelMax. This girl I know with a Type-R, order some rims from them and they sent her the 4-lugs instead of the 5-lugs. Supposedly the salesman that took her order said that she did not mention that it was a 2000 Type-R and that it was her fault. Her replied was "you never asked me what year it was" and "besides, all Integra Type-R's are 5-lugs regardless of the year". Well, that shows you how much they know. At the end, she still had to send the rims back and pay another $100 for the shipping and handling.

Oh, one more story, not as bad but still. My boy order some Racing Hart M6 w/ either some Nitto or Kumho(forgot which one) tires for his girlfriend's 97 Accord. Well turns out they sent it with some Ventus tires instead. No phone calls, no explanations, just plain sent him the wrong ones. Luckily his girl doesn't care and persuaded him not to call them back and complain.

By the way, how do you quote someone's reply?

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
i'm getting the SSR Competitions when i start making some mo' money. those are by far the best looking wheel ever.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
SSR Comp's on Realtime's Type-Rs...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts