Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think? Should I go with 15" rota black ss w/ expensive sticky rubber or should I go with expensive good looking lightweight 15" wheels w/ not so sticky cheap rubber. Let me know.

·
Registered
626 Posts
What do you want from your car and that should answer the question for you.

If you are wanting to go fast (whatever that is to you) you will benefit from sticky rollers.

If you want to look good, obviously wheels mean more than rubber in this case.

I don't see why you need someone else to tell you what you want.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Everyone to his own I was just trying to get some opinions thought it might be a good topic. But oh well that got shot down. Erase this thread and I'll get my sticky drag radials and see you on the track!

·
Registered
626 Posts
chrgd_ls_vtec on Feb/20/04 said:
Everyone to his own I was just trying to get some opinions thought it might be a good topic. But oh well that got shot down. Erase this thread and I'll get my sticky drag radials and see you on the track!
You didn't get shot down, I just see no real constructive outcome from a thread like this. You are going to get opinions, and more opinions, and then people are going to get made at other people for *gasp* having different opinions and yadda yadda yadda.

Maybe I'm missing a possible information sharing/good outcome from this thread, I just see it entering post ***** and flaming territory rather quickly. Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks folks no hard feelings. I think I will go the cheap wheel route (I love those flat black fat fives) and the ultra sticky rubber. Thanks again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.