Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I'd start a log on my car because Im bored and I have so many ideas and plans now that I am away without my car for a year at college. I have just been browsing through the forums and trying to decide what I want to do with my teg when I have it again. As far as long term performance goes, I am leaning towards turbo, but LS-VTEC looks like fun to. I cant do both because I wont be able to afford both. But for right now I am happy with my I/H/E, so I am going to touch up the appearance a bit. Heres a few pics to show what I have right now.

Right now I have it sitting on stock shocks with neuspeeds sports. My back shocks were being a ***** So I couldnt get it done before I left, so thats #1 priority.

I had a photoshop request for wheels, and I know I want gold because I think it looks great on black tegs. Its a good excuse to throw at the rents as a xmas present because I need new tires to (something I need to find out more on, good all seasons, with some performance). I have narrowed it down to Rota SLips or Rota JSPLs. I really like the chrome lip on the JSPLs, but the Rotas look so clean to. Help! haha

So heres the list of ToDos for the teg:

1. Get the ass down! X
  2. New wheels and tires X
  3. Possibly better shocks sooner than later, but definatly need them later before I start AutoX next year
  4. Type R Lip and OEM sides
  5. OEM fogs, definatly. Looking at JDM EK fogs, maybe a little project to get em to fit X
  6. Turbo, way down the road. Thinking just a greddy kit with better downpipe and supporting mods. Goal is 200-250 WHP, but I am sure it will change with time.

Thanks for reading.

·
Premium Member
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
YeahYeahYeah1 on Oct/08/07 said:
Whatever you do don't get the jspls in gold. Cuz I've been eyeballing them for a while and theres no way that there could be two black tegs with gold jspl's in NJ. lol get the slips
Depends on if you get 16's or 15's =)

·
Premium Member
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
These SSK wheels are looking hot. Almost like the JSPL with a little less offset.

·
Registered
410 Posts
sweet stuff man! I really like the Itr style you have going. I'm also going that way. And I acctually encourage you do your turbo before the appearance mods, just beacause it will be even more of a sleeper! I love surprising peopel!

·
Premium Member
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am going to wait on the turbo until next year when I can bring my car to school. Theres alot of turbo honda guys who are gonna help me set it up.

·
Premium Member
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is basically what I want my car to look like:

·
Premium Member
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So I finally was able to find a replacement shock for my rear end and its finally lowered. Now I just need a set of AGX's to compliment the springs. And hopefully santa is bringing me a set of DR-23s wrapped in Falken Ziex 912's for christmas =)

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
where did you get the gauge rings?!

ive been looking for a set forever

·
Premium Member
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SirLaughsALot on Nov/26/07 said:
Silver Sharpie and a steady hand FTW....too bad mine was a mistake, haha.
Amen lol. I took it a step further and took off the plastic ring part off the gauges so if I messed up i didn't get it on the gauges themselves. If you do get some where you dont want it use model paint thinner on a cue tip.

·
Registered
741 Posts
LightningTeg on Oct/09/07 said:
This is basically what I want my car to look like:

Hey thats my car! =]

Nice to see someone likes it.

Your car looks veryyyyy alike, jus minus the lip kit.

I like the approach your taking. I'd take the rota's over the SSK. I'm not too much into polished lips.

I eventually took out the rota's and tried some red, and then some black.. but I miss the gold ALOT.. so i threw back on some hubcaps for winter... and painted them gold. lol

·
Premium Member
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The hubs actually dont look that bad
haha

·
Premium Member
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice....

·
Premium Member
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Fog lights in and installed.

Light output is excellent. I could probably use these as headlights if I had to. I didnt really have to adjust them either as they were pointed just right even though they dont look it.

I also got the wheels but my no tires yet. Hopefully getting them on by the end of this week.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.