Team Integra Forums banner

Life's not fair! (and XXX Rocks!)

2K views 21 replies 18 participants last post by  br1t1shguy 
#1 ·
Okay, me and a group of friends went to go see XXX last night. Bad ass movie, the budget must have been way high cause the stunts were crazy and many. Anyways I park out in front of the theatre, near the doors. This is one of those huge cinemas with like 20 screens and whatnot. When I went inside I was the only integra out front. When I came back, on one side of me there is a SSBP GSR and on the otherside a white Type R!! I was like, that is so cool when people do that cause I do that too (park w/ other integras, ludes, etc.)

So the GSR owner comes out, some young dude in college, etc and we're both waiting on the Type R owner and he comes out and he's like a 65 year old man... bald, wrinkles, etc.

WTF is wrong with this picture!!! ARGH! Life is so not fair, me and the GSR dude just looked at each other and shrugged (the ITR wasn't up for talking about the Tegs, just that his was better than ours). Oh well, at least the GSR guy knows about TI now!!! Look for him soon.

#4 ·
theres some older guy, if i had to guess 60's, who lives down here who has an ITR with a JRSC

good to see the guys who normally would be "muscle car" guys into the Import Scene

#9 ·
Did you guys watch Triple XxX??? i watched it, it was pertty good cause there was hella stunt..BUt the best part was when i saw a integra with a zeal front end. I was like "hey babe theres a integra in there how tyte" Very wierd tho out of all the bmw and a mercedes(which they blew up) there was a integra.

#10 ·
Oo9o9xAzNoO on Aug/10/02 said:
Did you guys watch Triple XxX??? i watched it, it was pertty good cause there was hella stunt..BUt the best part was when i saw a integra with a zeal front end. I was like "hey babe theres a integra in there how tyte" Very wierd tho out of all the bmw and a mercedes(which they blew up) there was a integra.
really? maybe I missed that part! when was it? all I remember are all those Itallian Stallion Super Fly Cash Money Millionaire Bling Bling Ferraris and stuff. A teg would have been great. Bad ass movie.

#12 ·
Louse76 on Aug/10/02When he says its not fair said:
once your old enough to afford it, you're too old to use it.
Thanks Louse that it exactly what I meant... I didn't mean, "Life's not fair that bastard should die" type thing. Just man... what's an old fart gonna do with the Type R. It's as bad as I've seen grandpa's (literally) with WS6 Ram Air Trans Am. The hell are THEY going to do with that?

#13 ·
jasonneidert on Aug/10/02 said:
if i was 60 i would get a porsche 911 turbo. f**k Integra's. TOOOOOOOOOO SLOWWWWWWW and FWD
but 911 turbo price - itr price = a whole sh*tload of $$ for mods. a teg that has half the performance of a 911 turbo would get much more respect. but not sure if id go through the trouble if i was 60. id die just thinking of how fast it would be.

#15 ·
really? maybe I missed that part! when was it? all I remember are all those Itallian Stallion Super Fly Cash Money Millionaire Bling Bling Ferraris and stuff. A teg would have been great. Bad ass movie.
[/QUOTE]

The part where van disel stuck those explosive patches on the cars and motorcycle. There was a red integra there too. It was in 2 scenes when he stuck it on the cars and when he jacked the motorcycle and drove away. It was only on for a second each scene. Luckly he didnt blow up the integra only blew up those BMW and mercedes.

#16 ·
I hate when anybody young or old drivers a car with vtec and never lets it kick in. this guy (a young guy) has a gsr on my block and he is the only one out 6 other people with integras and he is the only1 who knows nothing about vtec and shifts at 3-4rpm so i don't think vtec has ever kicked in. im waiting for him to sell it for a jetta so i can work the hell out of that car

#17 ·
Just because someone is old doesn't mean they are never going to use it. Old guys in BMW's like to start races with me so they can obviously still have fun. Just because you're old doesn't mean you can't stop liking things. Hell I'm 20 and one of my favorite things besides cars is Japanese cartoons. Most would say I'm too old to watch cartoons but I don't care, I like them and that's all that matters. Who says kids can only have fun?

#19 ·
Is it just me or dose everyone with an itr always ****y and think they are the best cause they own one. Thats the way it is around here. WOW, you have a rare car...Wait I can buy a type r engine. What the itr owners paid for their car I can do to my rs and it would be somewhat cheaper.

#20 ·
yea this dude i met before with a type-r was like "is that a gsr?" i was like "nope, LS..no vtec" and he was like "oh well, my type-r would still kill you no matter what. You should've opted for a Type-R, not the slower Integra's..." i wanted to punch him in the f-in face! People like that should be driving mustangs and saving the Type-R's for those enthusiasts who love ALL integras.

#21 ·
IntegraSiR on Aug/11/02 said:
Is it just me or dose everyone with an itr always ****y and think they are the best cause they own one. Thats the way it is around here. WOW, you have a rare car...Wait I can buy a type r engine. What the itr owners paid for their car I can do to my rs and it would be somewhat cheaper.
sorry but i think its just you on this one. well at least that is how i see it. my basic view on this whole nice car asshole attitude is this. it doesnt matter what kind of car the person is, if they are an asshole they are an asshole, no matter what. my bet is if this guys and asshole in a type r, then he's gonna be an asshole in a pinto, vdub bug, or any other car. a car doesnt make someone an asshole, they make themselves that.

#22 ·
Man, youre so wrong about these old guys with fast cars. I have a 62 year old uncle who has a WRX and drives that thing fast as hell, and probably better than most of us could since he is also heavily into AutoX and places way up when he races. Theres two types of 60 year olds, theres the old decripit guys who live in retirement, and the 60 year old that still runs/mountain bikes/drives fast. Man, my uncle may be 60, but he's in better shape than most 30 year olds I know lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.